WIP Wednesday 8. 10. 2011


Happy Wednesday, everyone!

Only 12 days until my kids start school, so we are on the go most of the days trying to enjoy as much summer as we still can. Surprisingly, I managed to get some sewing and crafting done.

I finished 6 Farmer's Wife blocks. You can find more detail about them in this post . I sure am pretty happy with how they turned out.

Not only are we trying to enjoy the rest of the summer outside, the girls and I are also redecorating their room. It really needs a new coat of paint and some sprucing up. We are trying to make it more of a "tween" room and the girls have tons of ideas. I made this pinboard with cat applique to put above Melissa's desk, (more details on how to make one coming soon)

and a few thumb tacks for the board using this tutorial.
 Don't they look great? I'm sure I'll be making many more of these soon.

Another project that's part of redecorating my daughters' room is this new quilt for Carina. She LOVES tons of pattern and color. Can you tell?

I'm linking this post to WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced. Stop by and see what other wonderfully talented people are working on.

Svetlana