WIP Wednesday 9. 21. 2011

Hello, welcome to another WIP Wednesday.

This was a fun, fun week. I'm happy to say that my Across the sea quilt is finished.
You can read more about it here.

I also made a fall inspired pillow which I submitted to Celebrate Color {Home Decor}.

And, I made my two first ever blocks for Do. Good Stitches {Trust circle} charity bee. We were to make 2 disappearing card trick blocks in blue and green color palette. I have tons of blue and green fabric in my stash, so that was the easy part. The block? Not so much. I have never sewed and then unpicked as much as I did with this block. Fortunately, by the time I was working on a second block I knew what I was doing and it was quite easy.


I also finished a mug rug and a goodie for my second partner for Goodie Swap 2011.

The list of my other WIPs is just way too long to even attempt to put together. So, I'll leave you with a stack of wonderful fabric I can't wait to cut into. Hopefully I'll have a finished project to show you next week. 

Have a wonderful and creative day, Svetlana.